If you wish to apply for a place for your son or daughter in our school, please click the green button at the top of this page to place your child’s name on the enrolment list.
Please read the Admission Policy and Admission Notice for our school
Applications are open for Junior Infants starting school in September 2022.The closing date for applications is 31st January 2022
To apply for a place please fill out the enrolment form using the green tab button at the top of this page or alternatively complete this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Infants to 6th Class
We accept applications for Senior Infants to 6th Class throughout the year. To apply for a place in any of these classes, please fill out the enrolment form using the green tab button at the top of this page or alternatively complete this form and email it to email@example.com
Each application form must be accompanied by an original birth certificate which will be copied and returned to you.
Since September 2021 we have one Early Intervention Pre-school Autism class and one Junior Autism Class
How to apply for a place in the class for pupils with ASD
- Print and complete the application form for the ASD class (Ensure you tick on the form which class you are applying for: Early Intervention Pre-school Autism class or Junior Autism Class).
- Ensure you have copies / scans of the required professional reports.
- Ensure you have copies / scans of any other supporting documents.
- You may submit an application form by post / by email or via the green tab on the website
- If you are submitting by email, please ensure that ALL documents are scanned in PDF format and all documents are attached to ONE email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that your child’s Application Form & documents are with the school by 31st January 2022.
We look forward to meeting you and your son or daughter soon.
Click on the enrolment tab to have a look inside our beautiful school.
The Board of Management are delighted to announce that Stanhope Street Primary school is changing its status to become a fully vertical co-educational school from September 2022. It will take place on a phased basis. We will be able to keep our First Class boys with us through to Sixth Class! We are looking forward to this exciting change!!